YES, WE REALLY DO HAVE EIGHT!

YES, We Really Do Have Eight!

I love babies. When my babies hit their first birthday, I long once again for that tiny helpless little person that smells like baby powder and doesn't squirm away when you're staring at his beautiful little face. Now don't get me wrong. I love the other stages too. I laugh out loud when I hear the jibber jabber of his first words (Jackson). I giggle when I see one dance hysterically when she hears a Justin Bieber song (Bekkah). I beam with pride when she puts gospel principals into action as she prepares for her upcomming baptism (Emily). I am amazed over and over as he accepts and conquers challenges far beyond his years (Ammon). I burst with pride as I watch his determination and drive in all that he sets his mind to (Zane). I melt when I see the empathy, and concern she has for others (Mckenzie). I have to catch my breath when I see him snuggle with his baby brother (Zachary). I am amazed as I read his letters from his mission (Tres). I guess I just love it all. And this is why I have, despite my horrible pregnancies, we have eight beautiful, talented, amazing, wonderful children!







Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ammon John Huston -by Mckenzie


OK well thus is the third of 7 1/2 kids. Ammon is one of the smartest 6-year-olds I know!!! He's in first grade at O'Connor Elemantry, and he is the only kid (so far) that hasn't been to our old school, Montessori! He would be doing really great there because they let you do work from other grades, and he could use that!! He's really smart. And when I say smart, he was doing 2nd grade math in kindergarten, and complained it was too easy!

I don't remember too much about first grade, but I do remember I learning to read, and THAT was a challenge! But not for this kid! In kindergarten he was reading at a 2nd grade level! He loves to read to his younger siblings and it's so cute watching him do it!

My mom and he went to meet the teacher this year and were looking at the work books. They skipped to the last page and had him do it, easy peasy! He was done in 5 minutes!!

He has a lot of friends, more than I have! If Ammon isn't inside playing video games he's outside making enough noise to wake up a bear! I have no clue what they play but it must be exciting! He is so caring! When they are playing outside if someone gets hurt or is thirsty, he runs in the house to get them what they need!! I love this kid. He is an awesome little dude. He is no ordinary six year old, he's Ammon John Huston!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our lives are dedicated to the Lord, we live by this creed: Be clean Be grateful Be humble Be prayerful Be smart Be true Be positive Be involved Be still, We BE the Hustons!

CIRCLE OF LOVE

CIRCLE OF LOVE
(and sometimes not so much)