YES, WE REALLY DO HAVE EIGHT!

YES, We Really Do Have Eight!

I love babies. When my babies hit their first birthday, I long once again for that tiny helpless little person that smells like baby powder and doesn't squirm away when you're staring at his beautiful little face. Now don't get me wrong. I love the other stages too. I laugh out loud when I hear the jibber jabber of his first words (Jackson). I giggle when I see one dance hysterically when she hears a Justin Bieber song (Bekkah). I beam with pride when she puts gospel principals into action as she prepares for her upcomming baptism (Emily). I am amazed over and over as he accepts and conquers challenges far beyond his years (Ammon). I burst with pride as I watch his determination and drive in all that he sets his mind to (Zane). I melt when I see the empathy, and concern she has for others (Mckenzie). I have to catch my breath when I see him snuggle with his baby brother (Zachary). I am amazed as I read his letters from his mission (Tres). I guess I just love it all. And this is why I have, despite my horrible pregnancies, we have eight beautiful, talented, amazing, wonderful children!







Wednesday, March 31, 2010

17 year olds!

Zach at State Competition for FFA (center back)

Say what you will about teenage boys, but I'm sure crazy about mine. Sure he's loud and a little lazy, he teases his brothers, and can't seem to figure out how to get his clothes into the hamper, and honestly, he is the MOST disruptive person on our row in Sacrament Meeting. But other than that, I can't complain.

Zach is an excellent student and has received many awards for his academic performance all his life. This year, his senior year, he has finally discovered the extracurricular side of education. He sang a solo in his first choir concert, won 3rd place in the District Aquaculture Competition for FFA, and last week traveled to Tucson to compete in the State Competition. Individually he came in 9th and as a group their team took 1st! Next week he performs in the Red Mountain High School Musical Beauty and the Beast. All this and straigh A's to boot.

Zachary, you are Awesome!

3 comments:

Elder Eric Hadder said...

He is in my Sunday School class and I would have to agree...Zach you ARE awesome! Great job!

Camille said...

I love how you love your family. What a sweet little post. And it's good to hear that he's the most disruptive one on your bench--it makes me feel normal. My 16 year-old is the same way. lol

Grammy said...

Grammy did'nt know about all these
activities Zach is involved in. I did enjoy The Beauty and the Beast.
I wish I could have heard you sing.
Great job on all your awards and accomplishments. Keep up the goog work. Grammy love you.

For all of you who follow Katie's blog I want you all to know I think she is the most amazing wife and Mother. She watched her Mom do it all wrong, She is bound and determined to do it right. I love you Katie. Your dad and I will never understand how you do it all.
Your unselfishness,faith and love
for your family and fellow men are the answer.
Thank you for being my daughter.
love Mom

About Me

My photo
Our lives are dedicated to the Lord, we live by this creed: Be clean Be grateful Be humble Be prayerful Be smart Be true Be positive Be involved Be still, We BE the Hustons!

CIRCLE OF LOVE

CIRCLE OF LOVE
(and sometimes not so much)