YES, WE REALLY DO HAVE EIGHT!

YES, We Really Do Have Eight!

I love babies. When my babies hit their first birthday, I long once again for that tiny helpless little person that smells like baby powder and doesn't squirm away when you're staring at his beautiful little face. Now don't get me wrong. I love the other stages too. I laugh out loud when I hear the jibber jabber of his first words (Jackson). I giggle when I see one dance hysterically when she hears a Justin Bieber song (Bekkah). I beam with pride when she puts gospel principals into action as she prepares for her upcomming baptism (Emily). I am amazed over and over as he accepts and conquers challenges far beyond his years (Ammon). I burst with pride as I watch his determination and drive in all that he sets his mind to (Zane). I melt when I see the empathy, and concern she has for others (Mckenzie). I have to catch my breath when I see him snuggle with his baby brother (Zachary). I am amazed as I read his letters from his mission (Tres). I guess I just love it all. And this is why I have, despite my horrible pregnancies, we have eight beautiful, talented, amazing, wonderful children!







Sunday, July 6, 2008

My husband says that if I can post an embarrassing moment of his (see "If it ain't broke..."), then I need to include one of mine. He assured me my BYU devotional moment was the one. You must understand, I worked at "The Pie" pizzeria until 2am that morning, so by the time the devotional rolled around, I was quite tired. I sat between a couple of good friends, and must have dozed a little. I woke up and saw that everyone around me had also dozed off. I leaned over to my friend and said, "look, he's so boring, everyone fell asleep." She kept telling me to be quiet and waved me off. Of course, me being a little punchy from the lack of sleep, I leaned over to my other friend and said the same thing, "every one's asleep, wow is this guy boring!" She shushed me too! "What was wrong with these girls," I had thought, "this was hilarious!" Then at that moment, I heard the collective, "Amen" Wow, was I embarrassed! And just for fun, I'll tell you who the speaker was, Gordon B. Hinckley! I'm glad he has a great sense of humor! I hope to apologize one day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our lives are dedicated to the Lord, we live by this creed: Be clean Be grateful Be humble Be prayerful Be smart Be true Be positive Be involved Be still, We BE the Hustons!

CIRCLE OF LOVE

CIRCLE OF LOVE
(and sometimes not so much)