YES, WE REALLY DO HAVE EIGHT!

YES, We Really Do Have Eight!

I love babies. When my babies hit their first birthday, I long once again for that tiny helpless little person that smells like baby powder and doesn't squirm away when you're staring at his beautiful little face. Now don't get me wrong. I love the other stages too. I laugh out loud when I hear the jibber jabber of his first words (Jackson). I giggle when I see one dance hysterically when she hears a Justin Bieber song (Bekkah). I beam with pride when she puts gospel principals into action as she prepares for her upcomming baptism (Emily). I am amazed over and over as he accepts and conquers challenges far beyond his years (Ammon). I burst with pride as I watch his determination and drive in all that he sets his mind to (Zane). I melt when I see the empathy, and concern she has for others (Mckenzie). I have to catch my breath when I see him snuggle with his baby brother (Zachary). I am amazed as I read his letters from his mission (Tres). I guess I just love it all. And this is why I have, despite my horrible pregnancies, we have eight beautiful, talented, amazing, wonderful children!







Thursday, April 15, 2010

Princess party by two princesses for two princesses!

Emily's birthday was at the end of February, but with life being what it is, her "friend party" kept getting postponed. Then Mckenzie said she'd do it for her and decided to count it as a Personal Progress project for Divine Nature. I told my good friend Trena what she was doing and she proposed a double party for our 6 year olds, with our teenage girls as the hostesses. What a great idea! So Rachel and Mckenzie got to work planning, and budgeting. They made invitations, came up with games, and made the food. They held the festivities in Rachel's beautiful backyard (thanks Trena!) Emily and Annie dressed up in their prettiest princess dresses and spent the afternoon partying with the girls from their church class. Rachel and Mckenzie did a great job! The girls had a wonderful time. And the first party of the year is over...only 7 more to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun that I found your blog at this post!! SOOO proud of Mckensie!!!! That party looked soo fun! And thank you , Katie for taking my sweet YW home last night. It meant more than you know. I went to my parents so my Hubby and dad could give me a blessing for a fertility test that I had to do. I know (toooo much info) I just needed you to know that I appreciated it soooo much!
~Melissa Kleiner

About Me

My photo
Our lives are dedicated to the Lord, we live by this creed: Be clean Be grateful Be humble Be prayerful Be smart Be true Be positive Be involved Be still, We BE the Hustons!

CIRCLE OF LOVE

CIRCLE OF LOVE
(and sometimes not so much)