YES, WE REALLY DO HAVE EIGHT!

YES, We Really Do Have Eight!

I love babies. When my babies hit their first birthday, I long once again for that tiny helpless little person that smells like baby powder and doesn't squirm away when you're staring at his beautiful little face. Now don't get me wrong. I love the other stages too. I laugh out loud when I hear the jibber jabber of his first words (Jackson). I giggle when I see one dance hysterically when she hears a Justin Bieber song (Bekkah). I beam with pride when she puts gospel principals into action as she prepares for her upcomming baptism (Emily). I am amazed over and over as he accepts and conquers challenges far beyond his years (Ammon). I burst with pride as I watch his determination and drive in all that he sets his mind to (Zane). I melt when I see the empathy, and concern she has for others (Mckenzie). I have to catch my breath when I see him snuggle with his baby brother (Zachary). I am amazed as I read his letters from his mission (Tres). I guess I just love it all. And this is why I have, despite my horrible pregnancies, we have eight beautiful, talented, amazing, wonderful children!







Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Zachary Caleb Huston & Daniel Ray Huston III

I'm putting Tres and Zach together because they're really close and when I finish them I get my own blog!! So I'll start with Tres.

He LOVES to read and play video games! He's super smart and can tell you just about anything! I go to him with just about any homework question! He loves to fish, then eat the fish. His favorite show it Bizarre Foods, I have no clue why cause when I watch it it makes want to vomit!


Tres is an amazing person!


Zach likes video games and is always playing them! He also loves to do puzzles and is really smart! He has his Eagle rank in boy scouts. Zach is one of my favorite big brothers, what he doesn't know is that I really look up to him, and not because he's tall, because he is really fun and kind. I look up to both of these people a lot!

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Mckenzie--great description of your brothers and sisters. It must be fun to come from a big family. I came from a family of 8 too and it was really cool! I bet you're never lonely! I'm very sure your brothers and sisters are very proud of you too!

Sharla said...

Oh, I forgot....how does "Daniel Ray Huston II" become "Tres"? Cool nickname!

About Me

My photo
Our lives are dedicated to the Lord, we live by this creed: Be clean Be grateful Be humble Be prayerful Be smart Be true Be positive Be involved Be still, We BE the Hustons!

CIRCLE OF LOVE

CIRCLE OF LOVE
(and sometimes not so much)